- To nurture new age HR Professionals through advances in behavioral sciences, analytics and new age organization design and structures.
- The program aims to groom and develop HR Leadership Capabilities and Competencies by:
- Integrating HR and Business issues emerging from a dynamic and disruptive environment
- Apply behavioral tenets for harnessing human values in organizations and society
- Apply an analytical orientation in creating sustainable and innovative value creation frameworks
WHY IIM INDORE ?
- IIM Indore is amongst the Top 5 IIMs in the country and is amongst the top 100 MBA - Schools globally
- Amongst 1 % MBA Schools globally to be bestowed with the prestigious ‘Triple Crown’ by Global MBA Institute accreditation bodies – AACSB, AMBA & EQUIS.
- A contextually-relevant business school with world-class academic standards that develops socially-conscious managers, leaders and entrepreneurs.
The Organizational Behaviour and Human Resource Management area at IIM-I offers programs such as this one for the past two decades and is well received from participants across sectors and nationalities.
The program lays emphasis on role of HR Leaders in a continuously evolving dynamic and disruptive business environment.
Apart from core HRM practices, it also provides exposure to advanced HRM tools such as application of analytics in HRM for decision making.
Senior HR Professionals who want to enhance HR leadership skills to get the best out of the talent pool in dynamic & disruptive times.
HR Leaders across various roles, integrating HR Policy and Strategy with Business Strategy will greatly benefit from this Program.
The Program will add significant value to enable HR Professionals to cope with the disruptions in managing Human Resources
It will add value to HR Professionals through behavioral, psychometric and data based interventions across all the functions of HR.
Adv HR Program will help identify Leadership Styles and help develop leadership skills and competencies for self and business teams.
- Talent Acquisition – Psychometric Instruments and Assessment Centre
- Talent Management & Competency based Approaches
- Organization Behaviour – Behavioural labs.
- Negotiation and Conflict Management
- Organisation Development and Change Management
- New Age Organization Design & Structures
- HR / People Analytics
- Labour Law & HR Compliance – New Age Policies
- Employee Counselling, Coaching & Mentoring for Leadership Development
- Strategic HR Management
- Role of HR as a Business Growth Enabler
|Application Fees paid at time of applying (non-refundable)||₹2,500|
|Programme Fee (1st Instalment) payable at the time of admission (excluding GST)||₹52,500|
|Program Fee (2nd Instalment) payable within three months of admission (excluding GST)||₹62,500|
|Programme Fee (3rd Instalment) payable within six months of Commencement of Program||₹62,500|
|Programme Fee (4th Instalment) payable within nine months of Commencement of Program||₹62,500|
|Total Fee (Excluding GST and Application fee)||₹2,50,000|
Placement at IIM Indore is a student-driven activity. Participants may form their Placement Committee, prepare a brochure or carry-out placement activities on self-finance basis. The Institute will host recruitment almanack on the Institute website under VLPE Programme Page for a specific period. The participants who complete the programme successfully will only be eligible to host their CVs under recruitment almanack. It will improve the visibility of participants to prospective employers and help them getting suitable employment opportunities. Many participants from past batches have been able to advance their career substantially based the programme qualification.
SELECTION & APPLICATION
Selected candidates are admitted on a rolling basis, hence early application reduces chances of deferment or waitlisting for the next batch.
Admissions Close: Apr 30, 2021
Program Commencement : May 2021
*Dates are tentative and subject to change.