Interested applicants may Register by clicking the REGISTER NOW tab below:
Postgraduate Certificate in Human Resource Management (PGCHRM-Batch 29)
In order to satisfy the thirst for knowledge of executives, XLRI has evolved a 12 months consolidated program in 'Human Resource Management'. The program aims to provide an opportunity to study and earn a Postgraduate Certificate in Human Resource Management (PGCHRM) while working without interrupting their career. The program is being offered by XLRI in collaboration with VCNow Virtual Classroom.
- To give participants an understanding of problems and issues in the field of Human Resource Management.
- To learn the critical elements of Human Resource Management processes.
- To equip participants with the required depth and balance of technical and managerial knowledge that will enable them to function successfully in their chosen field.
Know More About Programme
The above stated objectives will be attained through:
- An intensive program useful from a corporate management view point.
- 5 days of intensive learning at XLRI campus.
- Project-based courses.
- Lecture series.
- Case methods.
- Group work.
The live classroom sessions will be delivered on the virtual classroom platform of VCNow spread across 32 cities in India. The heart of the platform is a powerful user interface that enables large number of geographically distributed students to have a highly interactive ‘near real classroom experience’ with a central faculty. The system incorporates live broadcast of video, two way audio and data interactivity to enable the students to watch and interact with the faculty live in virtual classroom environment. Conceptual discussions, case discussions and panel discussions will be the primary vehicle of learning on the platform.
- Graduation from a recognized university
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience after completing graduation
- Performance in personal interviews
- Basic knowledge of computer
Fee Structure & Installment details:
|Fee Structure||Amount Payable (INR)||Payment Date|
|1st Installment||57500||05th Feb 2020 (Registration fee)|
|2nd Installment||70000||05th April 2020|
|3rd Installment||57500||05th July 2020|
|4th Installment||57500||05th Oct 2020|
|5th Installment||57500||05th Jan 2020|
*GST will be charged extra on these components
* dates subject to change
|Last date for online registration||20th Dec 2019|
|List of short-listed candidates||30th Dec 2019|
|Interview dates||11th Jan 2020 - 18th Jan 2020|
|List of selected candidates||20th Jan 2020|
|Campus Component (Tentative||27th April 2020 – 1st May 2020|
|Online Inauguration||1st March 2020|
|Class Commencement Date||6th March 2020|
|Class Timing||Friday 6.30 PM – 9.30 PM (6th March 2020)|
|Sunday 3.30 PM – 6.30 PM|
- Collective Bargaining
- Competency Based HR
- Cross Cultural Management
- Employee Compensation System
- Financial Management
- Group Behaviour in Organizations
- Human Resource Information System
- Individual Behaviour in Organizations
- Introduction to Industrial Relations
- Introduction to Personnel Management
- Labour Laws
- Managerial Counseling
- Operations Strategy for HRM
- Organizational Change & Development
- Organizational Structure & Design
- Performance Appraisal & Management
- Social Research Methods
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Training & Development
- Project Work [Dissertation: OPTIONAL]
For further assistance call the numbers provided in the email
Or for central support & assistance call 9007765475 / 9339207570 / 9322402404
Note: Recording access of missed sessions will be chargeable at INR 300 per session.