1 YEAR POSTGRADUATE CERTIFICATE IN HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT (PGCHRM, Batch 31)
Human Resources (HR) function is the pivot around which an organisation revolves. The spectrum of HR function spans planning, talent acquisition and compensation on one end, to providing strategic support in accomplishing organisational goals and being the custodian of organizational culture, on the other. Of late, the HR function is transforming from being a business enabler to a business driver. Modern day HR has to not only plan the workforce management strategy, it also has to boost the business strategy for better organizational performance to drive business value through HR.
In order to satisfy the thirst for knowledge, Xavier School of Management (XLRI), a name synonymous with professional Human Resource Management (HRM) education, has evolved this 12 months consolidated programme. PGCHRM is an intensive management education programme delivered via a state-of-the-art Virtual Interactive Learning (VIL) platform. The programme is ideal for practicing HR professionals and management executives desirous of a career in people management. It is designed to give participants a thorough understanding of the challenges posed in managing human resources for dynamic, success- driven organisations. The programme is aimed at transforming participants into sensitive leaders and strong team players. This is an opportunity for working professionals to upskill themselves without disengaging from their careers.
Graduate (10+2+3 or 10+2+4) in any discipline from a recognized university.
Participants should have at least 12 months of work experience after graduation
Who Should Attend
HR professionals or professionals aiming to transition to the HR function with at least one year of work experience.
The classes will be conducted twice a week
|Friday||6:30 PM to 9:30 PM|
|Sunday||3:00 PM to 6:00 PM|
Each class will be of 3 hours.
- The programme consists of 5 days of in-campus sessions.
- participants are expected to stay in the campus for 5 days of intensive campus learning and group learning sessions.
- Lectures are delivered by XLRI faculty over a High Definition Video Conference based Virtual Classroom platform across India.
Top-notch practices in context to selection, course content, interactivity, projects and evaluation
Conceptual, case and panel discussions as primary pedagogy of learning
HD Video Conference based virtual classroom platform at VCNow Centres across 30 Indian cities
Industry-wide recognition and highly rewarding market value
Course framework designed and taught by XLRI full-time faculties
XLRI certification on successful completion of the course
Alumni Network to approach peers across organizations
- Foundations of Human Resource Management
- Organization Structure & Design
- Fundamentals of Business Economics
- Individual Behavior in Organizations
- Accounting for Decision Making
- Foundations of Industrial Relations
- Operations & Project Management for HRM
- Foundations of Organizational Strategy
- Group Behavior in Organizations
- Digital Transformation
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Principles of Marketing
- Competency Based HR
- Corporate Finance
- Human Resource Planning & Acquisition
- Laws of Social Security & Wages
- Training & Development
- Laws of Employee Relations
- Organizational Change & Development
- Performance Appraisal & Management
- Employee Compensation Systems
- Workplace Discipline & Grievance Management
- HR Analytics
- An intensive programme useful from a corporate management viewpoint
- 12 months intense learning including a campus study module of learning at the XLRI campus
- Project work
- Lecture series
- Case methods
- Group work
- Term papers
- Assignments and dissertation
- Self-paced courses from HBS pblishing
- Thorough understanding of challenges and issues in HRM
- Learn critical elements of HRM processes
- Acquire requisite depth and balance of technical and managerial knowledge to tackle real world challenges at the workplace
- Benefit of quality interactions with experienced executives and peer group learning
Assessment and Certification
The examination and evaluation required for certification shall be carried out by XLRI Jamshedpur. The faculty members teaching their respective courses will choose the method of evaluation most appropriate to the course.
- Evaluation Methodology includes Written Tests, Assignments, Online Examination, Quizzes, etc.
- Evaluation method to be chosen by faculty members teaching respective courses
- Examination papers to be set and evaluated by XLRI
AFTER SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION OF THE PROGRAMME
- Students will be conferred with Postgraduate Certificate in Human Resource Management (PGCHRM) ) directly by XLRI Jamshedpur.
- Students will be bestowed with the coveted XLRI Executive Education Alumni status.
PGCHRM Installment Plan And Dates
FEES & PAYMENT SCHEDULE
- Application Fee : INR 2,500 + GST
- Processing Fee (Post registering successfully, candidates are expected to make an online payment of ₹ 10,000+ GST. Processing fee contains ₹ 2,500 towards application fee & ₹7,500 towards the total course fees.) : INR 7,500 + GST
- Total Fee (exclusive of Application Fee): INR 3,00,000/ + GST
Study material and campus stay (boarding & lodging) at Jamshedpur is included in total fees
This processing fee includes INR 2,500 + GST towards application fee. In case a candidate is not selected for admission in the programme, an amount of INR 7,500 + GST at the applicable rate thereon shall be refunded to the candidate. In case the candidate is selected for admission to the programme, the amount of INR 7,500+GST shall be adjusted towards payment of fees for the programme. The amount of INR 2,500 + GST towards the application fee is non refundable irrespective of the selection status of the candidate.
The dates of the in-campus immersion sessions will be communicated after the Jharkhand State Government permits Higher Education Institutions to conduct in-campus sessions and programs. Attendance to the In-Campus module is MANDATORY for all participants. The in-campus modules are subjected to the conditions that prevail at the point of time. These conditions pertain to the Pandemic or other unavoidable reasons. In case the current situation maintains the status quo, adequate alternate options with regards to the in-campus modules will be made available via online sessions.
Refund Policy for Selected Candidates
In case any candidates who has been selected for the programme seeks to withdraw from the programme, he/she must apply for refund within 15 days of receiving the offer letter of admission from XLRI. If the application for refund is received within this period, an amount of INR 5,000 + GST shall be deducted from the amount paid by the candidate towards administrative charges and the balance shall be refunded. No refund request shall be considered after this period of 15 days from receiving the offer letter of admission from XLRI.
Payment Instalment Schedule
|Installment - 1||At the time of Registration||₹ 7,500/-|
|Installment - 2||Within 15 days of result declaration||₹ 50,000/-|
|Installment - 3||July 10, 2021||₹ 70,000/-|
|Installment - 4||Sep 10, 2021||₹ 57,500/-|
|Installment - 5||Nov 10, 2021||₹ 57,500/-|
|Installment - 6||Jan 10, 2022||₹ 57,500/-|
|Last date to apply||May 15, 2021|
|Date of first installment||As per selection offer letter|
|Programme Inauguration||May 2021|
|Programme End Date||April 2022 (tentative)|
Founded in 1949, XLRI is amongst the leading Institutes for Research and Education in Human Resource Management. It has been a pioneer in Executive Education through its Virtual Interactive Learning (VIL) platform. Over the past 14 years, over 6500 Executives have graduated through the Portals of these Programs.