POSTGRADUATE CERTIFICATE IN HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT (PGCHRM Batch 34)
Duration - 1 year
XLRi's EXECUTIVE HRM CERTIFICATION COURSE OVERVIEW
Human Resources (HR) function is the pivot around which an organisation revolves. The spectrum of HR function spans planning, talent acquisition and compensation on one end, to providing strategic support in accomplishing organisational goals and being the custodian of organizational culture, on the other. Of late, the HR function is transforming from being a business enabler to a business driver. Modern day HR has to not only plan the workforce management strategy, it also has to boost the business strategy for better organizational performance to drive business value through HR.
XLRi's HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT PROGRAMME OVERVIEW
In order to satisfy the thirst for knowledge, Xavier School of Management (XLRI), a name synonymous with professional Human Resource Management (HRM) education, has evolved this 12 months consolidated programme. PGCHRM is an intensive management education programme delivered via a state-of-the-art Virtual Interactive Learning (VIL) platform. The programme is ideal for practicing HR professionals and management executives desirous of a career in people management. It is designed to give participants a thorough understanding of the challenges posed in managing human resources for dynamic, success- driven organisations. The programme is aimed at transforming participants into sensitive leaders and strong team players. This is an opportunity for working professionals to upskill themselves without disengaging from their careers.
Graduate (10+2+3 or 10+2+4) in any
from a recognized university.
Participants should have at least 12 months of work experience after graduation
Who Should Attend
HR professionals or professionals aiming to transition to the HR function with at least one year of work experience.
The classes will be conducted twice a week
|6:30 PM to 9:30 PM
|3:00 PM to 6:00 PM
In-campus Module :
- The programme consists of 5 days of in-campus sessions.
- Participants are expected to stay in the campus for 5 days of intensive campus learning and group learning sessions.
- Lectures are delivered by XLRI faculty over a Video Conference based Virtual Classroom platform across India.
- Foundations of Human Resource Management
- Organization Structure & Design
- Fundamentals of Business Economics
- Individual Behavior in Organizations
- Accounting for Decision Making
- Foundations of Industrial Relations
- Operations & Project Management for HRM
- Foundations of Organizational Strategy
- Group Behavior in Organizations
- Digital Transformation
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Principles of Marketing
- Competency Based HR
- Corporate Finance
- Human Resource Planning & Acquisition
- Laws of Social Security & Wages
- Training & Development
- Laws of Employee Relations
- Organizational Change & Development
- Performance Appraisal & Management
- Employee Compensation Systems
- Workplace Discipline & Grievance Management
- HR Analytics
Note: Curriculum subject to change as per discretion of the institute.
- An intensive programme useful from a corporate management viewpoint
- 12 months intense learning including a campus study module of learning at the XLRI campus
- Project work
- Lecture series
- Case methods
- Group work
- Term papers
- Assignments and dissertation
- Thorough understanding of challenges and issues in HRM
- Learn critical elements of HRM processes
- Acquire requisite depth and balance of technical and managerial knowledge to tackle real world challenges at the workplace
- Benefit of quality interactions with experienced executives and peer group learning
Assessment and Certification
The examination and evaluation required for certification shall be carried out by XLRI Jamshedpur. The faculty members teaching their respective courses will choose the method of evaluation most appropriate to the course.
- Evaluation Methodology includes Written Tests, Assignments, Online Examination, Quizzes, etc.
- Evaluation method to be chosen by faculty members teaching respective courses
- Examination papers to be set and evaluated by XLRI
- After successful completion of the Programme students will be conferred with Postgraduate Certificate in Human Resource Management (PGCHRM) directly by XLRI Jamshedpur.
- Students will be bestowed with the coveted XLRI Executive Education Alumni status.
PGCHRM Installment Plan And Dates
|All Fees are payable directly to XLRI
|INR 2,500 (All Inclusive)
|Total Fee(Exclusive of Application Fee)
|INR 4,00,000 (All Inclusive)
|within 7 days of selection
|November 7, 2023
|January 7, 2024
|March 7, 2024
|May 7, 2024
Study material and campus stay (boarding & lodging) at Jamshedpur is included in
The dates of the in-campus immersion sessions will be communicated after the Jharkhand State Government permits Higher Education Institutions to conduct in-campus sessions and programs. Attendance to the In-Campus module is MANDATORY for all participants. The in-campus modules are subjected to the conditions that prevail at the point of time. These conditions pertain to the Pandemic or other unavoidable reasons. In case the current situation maintains the status quo, adequate alternate options with regards to the in-campus modules will be made available via online sessions.
No refund of registration fee will be done by XLRI if candidates who have been selected for the program seek to withdraw from the program after receiving the admission offer letter.
|Last Date to Apply (Second Round)
|July 31st, 2023
Founded in 1949, XLRI is amongst the leading Institutes for Research and Education in Human Resource Management. It has been a pioneer in Executive Education through its Virtual Interactive Learning (VIL) platform. Over the past 14 years, over 9000 Executives have graduated through the Portals of these Programs.