POST GRADUATE CERTIFICATE IN BUSINESS MANAGEMENT (PGCBM Batch 39)
DURATION: 1 YEAR
Quality management education is imperative for professional growth. For the last many years, XLRI’s PGCBM programme has been at the forefront of general management education with over 7000 working professionals have benefitted from it. While experience might have been the backbone of effective performance in the corporate world of yesterday, knowledge and continuous learning is the mainstay amongst the best organizations of today.
Specially designed for busy working professionals to help gain management education without leaving their job or city Recognized certification from a reputed & top-ranked B-School, XLRI Jamshedpur. XLRI is among the top 10 Indian B-schools & pioneers in Live Virtual Learning· Over 7000 working professionals have pursued the programme so far and have advanced their careers within and outside of their organizations. High rigour programme with leading faculty and focus on peer group learning Campus component of five days at XLRI Campus located in Jamshedpur.
- Economics for Managers
- Data Visualization & Analytics for Decision Making
- The Indian Legal Environment
- Accounting for Business Professionals
- Supply Chain and Management of Operations
- Principles of Marketing
- Business Research Methods
- Foundations of Business Strategy
- Organisational Behavior
- Human Resource Management
- Corporate Finance
- Basic Leadership Skills
- Consumer Behaviour
- Managing Projects
- Digital Transformation
- International Management
- Managing Service Operations
- Business Valuation
- Product Management
The classes will be conducted twice a week
|Thursday||6:30 PM to 9:30 PM|
|Saturday||6:30 PM to 9:30 PM|
Each class will be of 3 hours.
- The programme consists of 5 days of in-campus sessions.
- participants are expected to stay in the campus for 5 days of intensive campus learning and group learning sessions.
- Lectures are delivered by XLRI faculty over a High Definition Video Conference based Virtual Classroom platform across India.
Assessment and Certification
- Evaluation Methodology includes Written Tests, Assignments, Online Examination, Quizzes, etc.
- Evaluation method to be chosen by faculty members teaching respective courses
- Examination papers to be set and evaluated by XLRI
AFTER SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION OF THE PROGRAMME
- Students will be conferred with Postgraduate Certificate in Business Management (PGCBM) directly by XLRI Jamshedpur.
- Students will be bestowed with the coveted XLRI Executive Education Alumni status.
Graduation (10+2+3) with Min 1 Year of Work Experience after Graduation
Who Should Attend
Working professionals from varied backgrounds like IT, Human Resources, Marketing, Banking, Financial Services and Manufacturing.
To help working executives upgrade their business and general management acumen, hone their managerial skills and add value to their professional career without having the need to leave their jobs, cities and families.
High Market Value & Industry wide recognition
XLRI Alumni Status
Live HD Video Conference based Weekend Classes across India
Delivered by XLRI Full Time Faculty
5 Day Campus Component at XLRI Jamshedpur
Graduation Ceremony at XLRI Jamshedpur
- An intensive programme useful from a corporate management viewpoint
- 12 months intense learning including a campus study module of learning at the XLRI campus Project work
- Lecture series
- Case methods
- Group work
- Term papers
- Assignments and dissertation
- Selfpaced courses from HBS Publishing
The programme will ensure intensive immersion through the Virtual Interactive Learning (VIL) platform as well as a 5-day in-campus module at XLRI, Jamshedpur. Teaching methodologies include
- Project work
- Lecture Series
- Case methods
- Group work
- Term papers
- Assignments and Dissertation
- Familiarity with various theories and practices of Business Management
- Leadership vision with the ability to decode complex business challenges
- Overview of latest developments in the world of business and best practices being adopted in prevalent economic conditions
- Quality interactions with experienced executives and peer group learning
PGCBM Installment Plan And Dates
FEES & PAYMENT SCHEDULE
- Application Fee : INR 2,500 + GST
- Processing Fee (Post registering successfully, candidates are expected to make an online payment of ₹ 10,000+ GST. Processing fee contains ₹ 2,500 towards application fee & ₹7,500 towards the total course fees.) :INR 7,500 + GST
- Total Fee (exclusive of Application Fee): INR 3,00,000/ + GST
Study material and campus stay (boarding & lodging) at Jamshedpur is included in total fees
This processing fee includes INR 2,500 + GST towards application fee. In case a candidate is not selected for admission in the programme, an amount of INR 7,500 + GST at the applicable rate thereon shall be refunded to the candidate. In case the candidate is selected for admission to the programme, the amount of INR 7,500+GST shall be adjusted towards payment of fees for the programme. The amount of INR 2,500 + GST towards the application fee is non refundable irrespective of the selection status of the candidate.
The dates of the in-campus immersion sessions will be communicated after the Jharkhand State Government permits Higher Education Institutions to conduct in-campus sessions and programs. Attendance to the In-Campus module is MANDATORY for all participants. The in-campus modules are subjected to the conditions that prevail at the point of time. These conditions pertain to the Pandemic or other unavoidable reasons. In case the current situation maintains the status quo, adequate alternate options with regards to the in-campus modules will be made available via online sessions.
Refund Policy for Selected Candidates
In case any candidates who has been selected for the programme seeks to withdraw from the programme, he/she must apply for refund within 15 days of receiving the offer letter of admission from XLRI. If the application for refund is received within this period, an amount of INR 5,000 + GST shall be deducted from the amount paid by the candidate towards administrative charges and the balance shall be refunded. No refund request shall be considered after this period of 15 days from receiving the offer letter of admission from XLRI.
Payment Instalment Schedule
|Installment - 1||At the time of Registration||₹ 7,500/-|
|Installment - 2||Within 15 days of result declaration||₹ 47,500/-|
|Installment - 3||July 10, 2021||₹ 70,000/-|
|Installment - 4||Sep 10, 2021||₹ 55,000/-|
|Installment - 5||Nov 10, 2021||₹ 55,000/-|
|Installment - 6||Jan 10, 2022||₹ 55,000/-|
|Last date to apply||March 15, 2021|
|Date of first installment||Within 15 days of result declaration|
|Programme Inauguration||2nd week of May 2021|
|Programme End Date||April 2022 (tentative)|
XLRI Estd. in 1949 is amongst the oldest and leading Top 3 Business Schools in India. It is the Pioneer in Higher Executive Education Programs leveraging the Virtual Interactive Learning Platform. The Post Graduate Certificate in Business Management - PGCBM has been in existence for the last 15 years is backed by a 6500+ strong alumni who now are amongst the Top Leadership teams in the Corporate World.
The selection, course content, faculty, interactivity, projects, class participation and evaluation system are far superior to any other online, distance learning, online MBA or part time course.