Interested applicants may Register by clicking the REGISTER NOW tab below:
Postgraduate Certificate in Business Management (PGCBM-Batch 37)
XLRI has evolved a 12 months consolidated program in 'Business Management'. The program aims to provide an opportunity to study and earn a Postgraduate Certificate in Business Management (PGCBM) while working. The program is being offered by XLRI in collaboration with VCNow Virtual Classroom.
- To expose the participants to the various theories and practices of Business Management.
- To equip the participants with tools and techniques with which they can handle their current business tasks better and in an effective manner.
- To give the participants a holistic perspective of Business Management so that they can shoulder greater responsibilities in their future career.
- To get tuned to the latest developments and best practices prevalent in the current economy.
Know More About Programme
The above stated objectives will be attained through:
- An intensive program useful from a corporate management view point.
- 5 days of intensive learning at XLRI campus.
- Project-based courses.
- Lecture series.
- Case methods.
- Group work.
The live classroom sessions will be delivered on the virtual classroom platform of VCNow spread across 32 cities in India. The heart of the platform is a powerful user interface that enables large number of geographically distributed students to have a highly interactive ‘near real classroom experience’ with a central faculty. The system incorporates live broadcast of video, two way audio and data interactivity to enable the students to watch and interact with the faculty live in virtual classroom environment. Conceptual discussions, case discussions and panel discussions will be the primary vehicle of learning on the platform.
The participants are expected to stay in the campus for 5 days of intensive campus learning. The exact date and schedule will be announced to the participants in advance so that they can arrange for their leaves from their respective organizations. During the period of their stay on campus participants need to participate in intensive classroom and group learning sessions. Campus component fees need to pay separately before campus component starts.
- Graduation from a recognized university
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience after completing graduation
- Performance in personal interviews
- Basic knowledge of computer
- Business Law
- Consumer Behaviour & Marketing Research
- Corporate Finance
- Financial Markets & Banking
- Human Resource Management
- Individual & Group Behaviour in Organizations
- International Financial Management
- International Management
- Leading Digital
- Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- Management Accounting
- Managerial Economics
- Operations & Production StrategyOperations Research
- Organization Structure, Design & Change
- Principles of Marketing
- Product & Brand Management
- Quantitative Methods for Decision-Making
- Sales & Distribution Management
- Strategic Management
- Project Work [Dissertation: OPTIONAL]
Fee Structure & Installment details:
|Fee Structure||Amount Payable (INR)||Payment Date|
|1st Installment||55000||05th Feb 2020 (Registration fee)|
|2nd Installment||70000||05th April 2020|
|3rd Installment||55000||05th July 2020|
|4th Installment||55000||05th Oct 2020|
|5th Installment||55000||05th Jan 2020|
*GST will be charged extra on these components
* dates subject to change
|Last date for online registration||20th Dec 2019|
|List of short-listed candidates||30th Dec 2019|
|Interview dates||11th Jan 2020 - 18thJan 2020|
|List of selected candidates||20th Jan 2020|
|Campus Component (Tentative||27th April 2020 – 1st May 2020|
|Online Inauguration||1st March 2020|
|Class Commencement Date||5th March 2020|
|Class Timing||Thursday 6.30 PM – 9.30 PM (5th March 2020)|
|Saturday 6.30 PM – 9.30 PM|
Certification, Assessment and Evaluation
The examination and evaluation required for certification shall be carried out by XLRI Jamshedpur. The faculty members teaching their respective courses will choose the method of evaluation most appropriate to the material. The certificate will be awarded directly by XLRI Jamshedpur.
For further assistance call the numbers provided in the email
Or for central support & assistance call 9007765475 / 9339207570 / 9322402404
Note: Recording access of missed sessions will be chargeable at INR 300 per session.