Hr Analytics Certification Course Highlights
Duration: 6 months
Eligibility: Professionals/graduates with up to 2 years of work experience.
Attend a 2-day campus immersion session at IIM Lucknow.
Round 4 application closes on July 31st, 2023.
Fee: INR 1,60,000 + GST payable in easy instalments with loan option available.
Live online sessions (D2D) every Sunday from 10 am to 1 pm.
Get the IIM Lucknow Edge
Leverage the rising trend of analytics in HR
HR management's future is all about interpreting data and turning them into valuable insights. IIM Lucknow HR analytics programme gives you the tools and expertise to harness data's power and drive real organisational change.
IIM Lucknow's Executive Programme in HR Analytics (EPHRA)
- Learn analytical tools and quantify, analyze and optimise HR-related data.
- Break HR stereotypes and implement new-age data-driven HR strategies.
- Make better-informed decisions, be cost-effective and drive ROIs.
- Improve your people strategies and solve critical employee-related issues efficiently.
- Measure HR performance and identify areas for improvement by resourcefully using analytical information.
- Statistics - I: Descriptive statistics
- Statistics - II: Predictive Analytics
- Introduction to R
- Working with qualitative data
- Excel for Analytics
- Basic HR processes - Human Resource Planning
- Staffing Analytics
- Analytics in Manpower Planning
- Training & Development Analytics
- Analytics in Performance Management
- Engagement Analytics
- Social Media Analytics
- Career Analytics
- Leadership Analytics
- Strategic HRM
- HR Accounting, Reporting and valuation
- Labour Relations
- HR Audit
- Comprehensive Project
Why should you enrol in EPHRA?
IIM Lucknow's Executive Programme in HR Analytics (EPHRA)
- Develop analytical skills and streamline HR policies and strategic decisions of an organisation.
- Understand various forms of employee-related data and their contribution to informed decision-making.
- Acquire a comprehensive understanding of HR analytics through industry-inclined curriculum, case studies, live corporate examples and general discussions.
- Learn from seasoned IIM Lucknow faculty and renowned subject matter experts.
- Take advantage of the collective knowledge of a peer group of experienced professionals from different sectors.
Meet Your HR Analytics Programme Directors
Prof. Pavni Kaushiva
Dr. Kaushiva (B.Tech, Ph.D.) completed her FPM in Organizational Behavior from IIM Calcutta. Her primary research interests are gender and diversity in organizations. In her recent work, she examined women's experiences of re-entering private sector organizations in India after a career break. Her research has been presented at various international conferences and published in an international blind peer-reviewed journal of repute.
Prof. Nishant Uppal
Dr. Uppal is a fellow in Management in Organizational Behaviour and HRM from IIM Indore. He is the author of the acclaimed book 'Duryodhanization' published by Penguin Random House India. His other publications include 'HR Analytics' and 'Leadership in Organizations' by Pearson and 'Understanding the Theory and Design of Organizations' by Cengage. His areas of consultancy include organisational change management, diversity management, training and development.
Alumni Speak< >
"The HR department has a lot of data sources, but we need help interpreting and presenting that data. EPHRA has taught us concepts and tools to collect, analyze, and use HR data meaningfully."
"EPHRA has made it easier for me to complete work-related tasks like increasing employee productivity, managing absenteeism, and boosting employee satisfaction. I can now interpret data easily and suggest feasible solutions to the management."
"I gained deep insight into HR analytics and learned tools to visualise and interpret data better. EPHRA featured stimulating case studies, instructive techniques, and methods, all overseen by remarkable faculty."
Frequently Asked Questions
Analytics has become a standard functional procedure for most organisations as big data has become popular. With this shift towards analytics-driven companies, the role of HR has transformed as well. HR departments are now actively involved in shaping organisations in addition to being employees' service providers. This new mindset has paved the way for HR analytics (also known as people analytics) - a viable solution that equips HR professionals to provide faster, more accurate, and more reliable insights to make data-informed decisions. Consequently, the demand for an HR data analyst course that offers a certification in HR analytics has increased and businesses are in search of experts in HR analytics who can make decisions guided by data.
As an HR professional, you are tasked with the responsibility of managing and optimising your organisation's human capital, which is its most valuable asset. To do this effectively, you will need the help of HR analytics. HR data and analytics is invaluable for HR professionals in getting a comprehensive view of their people-related data. By providing actionable insights into employee data, HR analytics empowers you to make informed decisions and solve employee queries. By understanding the hidden trends behind the data, you can create innovative solutions to enhance productivity and profitability. Besides using HR analytics for decision-making, you will measure the success of your initiatives and gain critical insights into what works best for your organisation.
Founded in 1984, IIM Lucknow is counted among the most prestigious IIM league institutes. Sited on a tranquil 190-acre campus, the institute offers a holistic learning environment that allows its students to hone their abilities and become future captains of the business world. IIM Lucknow is one of the first institutions in India to offer courses in analytics across functions. Featured amongst the distinguished IIM Lucknow programs, EPHRA is one of the best HR analytics certification IIM courses in India. This HR analytics certification course online will provide the skills and knowledge you need to manage HR effectively with analytics.
The curriculum of this people analytics online course from IIM Lucknow is carefully chalked out to give you a clear and comprehensive overview of the role of analytics in HR. Throughout this course on HR analytics, you will gain an understanding of how data can be used to generate meaningful insights and improve the overall effectiveness of HR operations. To keep you current with industry trends, the IIM Lucknow HR data analytics certification course will impart knowledge on different types of HR analytics viz-a-viz Performance Management, Engagement, Social Media, Career and Leadership, Staffing, Training & Development and how they function. Moreover, this IIM Lucknow executive program, considered the best HR analytics course in India, covers not just descriptive, prescriptive and predictive analysis, but also provides an understanding of the various forms of employee data available and their contribution to informed decision-making. If you wish to become a certified HR analytics professional and gain an HR certification from IIM, this people analytics HR management course is worth attending.
- EPHRA is amongst the top-ranked IIM human resource management certificate courses from IIM Lucknow that cover the requirement of HR Executives/Managers who have 2 years of work experience and want to upskill and accelerate career progression.
- IIM Lucknow HR analytics course is best suited for talent acquisition managers who want to use analytical information to streamline the hiring process, reduce employee retention, identify talent gaps and assess performance.
- This HR analytics program will help seasoned HR Professionals who want to secure the right piece of information through analytics and take an informed decision that will benefit their organisations.
- EPHRA will assist HR Business Partners and Consultants who are looking for the best certification courses for HR professionals in India. It will equip them to transform data into a strategy and devise cost-effective and time-efficient HR policies for their organisations.
EPHRA is one of the most sought-after IIM HR certificate courses for working professionals. This IIM online course allows them to attend live online sessions from anywhere, at their convenience. In this HR analytics IIM course, you will attend live and interactive classroom sessions delivered through Direct to Device (D2D) Mode. You have to log in from your home or office using reliable internet connectivity to join this one of the best online HR certification courses in India. The sessions of this best HR analytics course online will be held on Sundays from 10 AM to 1 PM. The in-campus module will be held for 2 days at IIM Lucknow during the end of this IIM HR analytics course in India. It will be scheduled subject to the pandemic and the associated Govt. restrictions in conducting face-to-face programmes.
Application fee: INR 2,500 + GST (Non-refundable)
Programme fee: INR 1,48,000 + GST
Campus visit fee: INR 12,000 + GST
Total fee: INR 1,60,000 + GST
|Instalment plan||Instalment - 1||Instalment - 2||Instalment - 3|
|Payable amount||INR 60,000 + GST||INR 60,000 + GST||INR 28,000 + GST|
|Instalment plan||Payable amount|
|Instalment - 1||INR 60,000 + GST|
|Instalment - 2||INR 60,000 + GST|
|Instalment - 3||INR 28,000 + GST|
Get the guidance you need to make sure that you are making the right decision here. Reach out to our Senior Programme Advisor at (+91) 7428290702.