Duration: 6 Months
Live Online instructor led learning through Direct to Device Mode
HR Managers must align HR data and initiatives to the organization’s strategic goals. Understanding of HR analytics enables HR professionals to make data-driven decisions to attract, manage, and retain employees, which improves ROI.
It helps HR managers and leaders make informed decisions to create better work environment and maximize employee productivity. It has a major impact on the bottom-line when used effectively.
IIM Lucknow’s EPHRA programme aims at developing analytical skills which will help HR professionals to conduct comprehensive analysis of data to develop and streamline their HR policies and strategic decisions of organisation. HR analytics entails data-based understanding and management of employees in an organization. It enables data-driven decisions about people's issues in an organization.The topics covered under this course include not just descriptive, prescriptive and predictive analysis; but would also enable the understanding of the various forms of employee-related data available in an organization and their contribution to informed decision-making.
Prof. Nishant Uppal
Fellow in Management (OB & HRM), IIM IndoreFaculty in Human Resource Management Area,
Indian Institute of Management Lucknow
Prof. Pavni Kaushiva
FPM in Organizational Behavior, IIM CalcuttaFaculty in Human Resource Management Area,
Indian Institute of Management Lucknow
Why HR Analytics Is Important For You
- Adapt to the changing HR landscape and create scope for a steady career progression
- Develop your ability to resourcefully use analytical information to improve the organization and its people
- Secure the right piece of information through analytics and take an informed decision that will benefit your organization or business
- Measuring HR analytics and turning data into a strategy can help an organization save money, free up time for other tasks, and create a happier company culture
- Effectively measure the success of human resources activities and processes by overall performance and efficiency. Tracking metrics can offer valuable insights into how well certain processes are performing
This course will illustrate the importance of analytics in HR and how participants can use data to make better, informed and analytical decisions. It will cover the following modules:
- Statistics - I: Descriptive statistics
- Statistics - II: Predictive Analytics
- Introduction to R
- Working with qualitative data
- Excel for Analytics
- Basic HR processes - Human Resource Planning
- Staffing Analytics
- Analytics in Manpower Planning
- Training & Development Analytics
- Analytics in Performance Management
- Engagement Analytics
- Social Media Analytics
- Career Analytics
- Leadership Analytics
- Strategic HRM
- HR Accounting, Reporting and valuation
- Labour Relations
- HR Audit
- Comprehensive Project
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
Aspiring HR Managers / Executives with an experience profile of 2 year or more, who are at least graduates (10+2+3) in any discipline and have secured 50% marks in Graduation may apply. Applicants would be shortlisted on the basis of assessment of background and motivation based on application posted and SOP
Session Timings & Delivery Mode
Live and interactive classroom sessions will be delivered through Direct to Device (D2D) Mode. Participants are expected to login from their home or office using reliable internet connectivity. Session timings: Sundays 10.00 AM to 1.00 PM.
campus module will be held for 2days at IIM Lucknow campus during the end of programme. This will be subject to Govt. guidelines around the pandemic.
Programme Fees (For Indian Participants)
Application fees:INR 2,500 + GST (Non-refundable)
Programme fees: INR 1,37,500 + GST
All fees payable to UCS LLP (GST applicable extra on all above components). Loan support available
Instalment Plan for Indian Participants:
|Instalment Plan||Instalment - 1||Instalment - 2||Instalment - 3|
|Payable Amount||INR 40,000 + GST||INR 52,500 + GST||INR 45,000 + GST|
- All payments in favor of Unified Collaboration Services LLP (VCNow). All fees including application fee are non-refundable.
- Installment -1 (Joining fees) is to be paid within 10 days of issuance of offer letter. Other 2 installment dates will be applicable as per offer letter.
- *GST currently at 18% is chargeable. Any additional payment due to change in any of the applicable Govt taxes during the tenure of the program will have to be borne by the participants
Application Closure Date (Last Phase):August 15, 2022
Programme start date: August 28, 2022
How To Apply
Interested applicants may apply online through the below provided application link. The application must be complete in all respects including uploading of academic and experience related documents towards proof and submission of Statement of Purpose (SOP) & Profile.
Direct application link: APPLY NOW
For more information and support speak to our Academic Advisors: 7428290702
Note:The certificate shown above is for illustation purpose only and may not be an exact prototype of the actual certificate. IIM Lucknow reserves the right to change the certificate and specifications at any time