About the EPCSCL programme
Communication is key to success in every aspect of life and ever so in a competitive business environment. As professionals progress into larger roles, strategic communication capabilities become a key influencing factor to realize their goals, objectives, vision and mission.The overall objective of the programme is to equip participants with strategic skills in leadership communication to enable them assume leadership positions in future. The programme presents new paradigms of leadership communications in the form of maneuvers that can act as game changers in complex business scenarios that requires critical thinking, comprehending ever evolving mutable market scenarios and interlacing changes in organizational structures, crucial decision making, and persuasive merits in interacting with internal and external stakeholders. The programme presents new strategic frameworks of communication both theoretical and practical demonstrating their applications in diverse domestic and international corporate cases. The major takeaway of the programme is to provide a novel communication guidebook that can help corporate leaders operationalize their vision and mission.
This programme has not been designed as a finishing school curriculum with the typical soft skills package encompassing English speaking proficiency training and grooming etiquette. It is about the language of leaders who demonstrate through their visionary communications the strategic understanding and evaluation of firms, markets and end-users.
What you’ll learn (Programme Take-aways)
- Learn strategic skills in leadership communication to assume higher leadership positions
- A novel communication guidebook that can help corporate leaders operationalize their vision and mission
- Gain insights on maneuvers that can act as game changers in complex business scenarios that requires critical thinking
- Adopt a neo-classical approach to Communication Analytics
- Understand the Argumentation / Persuasion theory of behavioral economics as communication converters
- Effectively convey your insights and recommendations to your team and organization
Who will benefit
Executives in leadership positions at all levels looking to improve their impact and performance through effective and impactful leadership communication
The IIM Calcutta & VCNow Advantage
- Best-in-class faculty
- Immersive online learning
- Peer collabration and networking
- Real-world, case-based learning
Prof. Nandita RoyREAD MORE
Dr. Nandita Roy teaches communication at the Indian Institute of Management Calcutta. Her research is multidisciplinary, at the intersection of philosophy, technology, gender studies, storytelling and new media, with special emphasis on video games. Her academic training in qualitative research methods in humanities and new media, coupled with her experience in the media and communications industry, informs her understanding of philosophy, ethics, gender and media. She seeks to better understand how these intersecting areas can help create a more diverse, inclusive and ethical business environment.
Dr. Roy’s teaching philosophy is to inculcate in her students a sense of inquisitiveness and joy in learning. Through inclusive critical pedagogy using elements of game-based learning, she seeks to contextualise theoretical ideas for application in business contexts, thereby bridging the gap between theory and praxis.
She has previously worked at the Indian Institute of Management Lucknow, and National Geographic Channel, India.
Prof. Pragyan RathREAD MORE
Dr. Pragyan Rath teaches communication at the Indian Institute of Management Calcutta. Her research is multidisciplinary, at the intersection of post positivist critical thinking traditions, visual-verbal media intersection with special emphasis on semiology. Her academic training in ekphrastic traditions (visual-verbal) in humanities and aesthetics informs her understanding of corporate communication. She seeks to better understand how the intersecting fields of visual and verbal representations can help create a more nuanced methodology in market research.
Dr. Rath’s teaching philosophy is to inculcate conceptual imagination and the transitioning ability of the same into innovative methods of inquiry. Through design based critical pedagogy using elements of visual-verbal representational intersection, she seeks to contextualize the application of a new technique of representation – ekphrasis – into market analysis, thereby bridging the gap between the arts and business.
She has written extensively on innovative methods of communication analytics and pursues to contribute further in the multi-disciplinary field of corporate communication.
Blend of lectures
Video graphed presentations
- Leading with Communication Strategy: Conceptualizing of a start-up toolkit for positioning communication not just as medium of interaction but as leadership strategy.
- Sales Pitch through Impactful Argumentation: Using the NUDGE factor from the domain of behavioural economics as communication converters.
- Inter-Cultural Business Communication: Understanding of various cultural dimensions which are active in transnational workspaces. The module will have a three-tiered learning objective to develop ethno-relativism dealing with multi-cultural stakeholders in terms of persuasion and problem-solving, leading transnational teams, designing communications for countries with diverse cultural profiles.
- Public Speaking - Crafting a Contemporary Public Narrative: Repositioning oration as a leadership skill for contemporary inclusive oriented industry and policy.
- Presentation Skills Offline and Online: Reorienting data persuasion for presentations in offline and virtual workspaces.
- Leaders as Conflict Processors Conflict Resolution and Negotiation: Transposing communication from the area of literature to the disciplines of behavioural sciences.
- Leadership in Diverse Organisational Structures, Cultures and Communications: Impressing upon the participants how communication is impacted by various cognitive, emotional, organizational and socio-geo-body historic processes.
- Leveraging Digital Communication for Leaders: Growth of internet and social media have paved way for more sophisticated ways to reach out to core target segments and keep them engaged. This module will cover the importance of digital communications and the advantages they have over traditional channels. Few key aspects of social media communication strategies will also be covered.
- Communication Analytics Visual Communication Trends: Adopting a neo-classical approach in analysing visual data in the larger pool of data analytics for business investigations
- Storytelling in the Digital Era: trans-medial, branding and digital story-telling as leading market influencer's.
- Self-Branding through Design Thinking: The concept of self-branding as it undergoes a paradigm shift to counter sudden, critical and unprecedented scenarios.
- Working managers with an experience profile of 8 years or more, who are at least graduates (10+2+3) in any discipline with 50% marks.
- Candidates would be shortlisted on the basis of assessment of background and motivation based on the application form submitted and performance in personal interview.
- The program will be delivered through Live online sessions delivered through Direct to Device (D2D) mode.
- Participants can attend the live sessions from the comfort of their home or office using Laptop/Desktop with a reliable internet connectivity of min 1 Mbps.
- Live sessions would be held every Saturday From 9:00 AM TO 12:00 PM.
- In addition, there will be a 4 day Campus Module at IIM Calcutta towards the end of the course comprising presentation examinations and certification ceremony.
- Subject to Govt. guidelines and Institute guidelines on the pandemic, the presentation examinations and certification scheduled for campus visit may be converted into online sessions.
- Mid-Term Examinations: Team Project Assignment
- End-Term Examination: Each participant will be preparing presentation as a strategic leadership pitch of persuasion to be delivered in the presence of the faculty. All these presentations will be video-graphed and their CDs will be given to the participants for future reference. The faculty would evaluate and offer personalized commentaries on the oratorical performance of each and every participant.
- Partiicipant has to attend minimum 66% of all the sessions before mid-term, and before end-term, and compuslory attendance for all examinations for successful completion of the course.
Important Dates, Fees & Instalment Plan:
|Total Fees of Batch 04:
|INR 3,00,000 + GST (Fees subject to change for next batch)
Dates are subject to change as per the decision of the Institute.
GST is applicable currently @ 18%, subject to changes as per Govt. norms. All payments to be made in favour of Unified Collaboration Services LLP.
How to apply
Interested applicants may apply online through the below provided application link. The application must be complete in all respects including uploading of academic and experience related documents towards proof and submission of Statement of Purpose (SOP) & Profile.
For more information and support speak to our Academic Advisors: (+91) 7290036877
About VCNow Executive Education
VCNow is a brand owned by Unified Collaboration Services LLP and is the largest infrastructure based HD Video Conference Service provider of the country with over 70 Virtual Classroom studios spread across 32 cities in India. VCNow Virtual Classroom provides for a near-real classroom experience with its highly interactive Live 2-Way High Definition Video Conference interface both through Classroom based and Direct to Device based learning platforms.
- Unique HD Video Conference technology for immersive learning experience
- Promoted by Telecom Veterans with decades of industry experience
- Alliances with top ranked B-Schools
- Alumni base of over 3000 executives
- Over 800 executive enrollments year on year and growing
* CERTIFICATE DESIGN SUBJECT TO CHANGE
effective business communication | diploma in business communication | business communication skills | postgraduate diploma in business communication | Certificate in Business Communication | business communication courses in mumbai | business communication courses | business communication | mass communication | communication courses | Top Business Communication Courses | business communication courses in india | Best Business Communication course | masters degree in corporate communications | masters in marketing and communication | corporate communication courses | top corporate leadership programs | communication masters programs | strategic communications degree online | executive leadership development program | masters in communication | corporate communication courses online | strategic leadership development programme | strategic management communication for leaders | corporate communication courses in mumbai | strategic communications courses | corporate communications certificate | communication development course | corporate communications certificate programs | masters in corporate communication india | corporate communications training courses | corporate communication strategy | masters in corporate communication management | executive communication course | business strategy course | strategic communications certificate | best online masters in communication | online masters degree in corporate communications | communication management course | corporate strategy course | communication courses for professionals | strategic communication program | strategic marketing courses online | communication skills training courses | effective communication skills | communication skills course | corporate communication training | intercultural communication | effective communication skills for managers | mass communication course | effective communication courses | internal communications courses | masters in marketing communications | corporate communications masters degree | corporate communication | iim communication course | business journalism and corporate communication | corporate communications program for managers | corporate communications program for executives | corporate communication masters | business communication certificate course | corporate communications program for leaders | corporate communication courses distance learning | corporate communication program | corporate communications courses | corporate communications degree | communication courses for managers | best corporate leadership development programs | communication skills course | business leadership development program | business transformation certification | leadership courses | communications leadership development program | executive leadership program iim | aspiring leaders program | top leadership development programs | Leadership Communication | Online Leadership program | leadership training programme | accelerated leadership program | iim calcutta leadership program | top corporate leadership development programs | emerging leaders program | communication strategies program for corporate leaders | best leadership development programs | master in digital communication | business communication program | Senior Leadership Course | corporate leadership program | best leadership training programs | negotiation skills | improve communication | how to improve communication skills | effective speaking skills | effective team communication | good negotiation skills | personal effectiveness | effective business communication | negotiating techniques | great communication | professional communication skills | workplace communication skills | persuasive communication | improving communication in the workplace | improve communication skills | interpersonal skills | communication effectiveness | interpersonal communication skills | types of effective communication | excellent communication skills | excellent communication | personal effectiveness skills | better communication | most effective way of communication | effective non verbal communication | communication skills | effective communication skills | leadership communication skills | effective speaking | 7 c's of communication | competitive negotiation | active communication | effective verbal communication | positive communication skills | good communication skills | improve your communication skills | improve communication skills at work | interpersonal effectiveness skills | 7cs of effective communication | effective communication includes | workplace communication | clear communication skills | best communication skills | negotiation skills for leaders | effective interpersonal communication | business communication courses in mumbai | effective use of nonverbal communication | business writing | types of communication skills | for effective communication | good communication | important of communication | effective oral communication | affective communication | effective communication in the workplace | negotiation skills course | positive communication | effective communication strategies | strategies to improve communication skills | personal communications | proper communication | clear communication | strategies for effective interpersonal communication | iim executive program | leadership certification | executive program in business management | Leadership and Management Online Courses | leadership education | executive program in business management iimc | online leadership courses | Online Management & Leadership Courses | leadership online courses | executive leadership programs | senior leadership program | online leadership courses in india |