Interested candidate may APPLY NOW
Speak to Academic Advisor at (+91)-7428290700
IIMA’s e-Mode PGP Leading to Master of Management Studies (eLearning Mode)
IIMA’s ePGP is a two-year management programme leading to Master of Management Studies (eLearning Mode) offered through VCNow’s 2-Way interactive High Definition Virtual Classroom Platform spread across 32 cities in India with 5 campus immersions. Through the innovative, rigorous and research-based curriculum and with more than 850 hours of classroom sessions, the students will develop leadership skills for the knowledge economy.
The teaching approach is highly interactive, using the technological capabilities of the channel. The pedagogy is a blend of lectures, case studies, online lectures, projects, peer-to-peer learning, self-learning and simulations. Mentoring by faculty and remote access to learning resources of IIMA will also be made available. The service partner will ensure uninterrupted technical support in conducting online classes, attendance, quizzes and the like.
Key Benefits of the programme
- Advantage of learning theoretical and practical aspects of management from faculty of IIM Ahmedabad and Guest/Visiting Faculty.
- Study while you work by attending classes in your city after office hours on week days and week-ends.
- Benefits of blending traditional Brick & Mortar Model and modern interactive technology.
The participants are considered bonafide students of IIM Ahmedabad and will enjoy similar privileges, including alumni status.
- Working professionals and entrepreneurs with 3 yrs full-time work experience after graduation and valid CAT, GMAT, GRE scores may apply
- Course design and pedagogy benchmarked with global standards
- Award of Post Graduate Diploma with IIMA alumni status upon successful completion
- 4 semester programme with live and interactive virtual classroom sessions at 32 cities
- Interactions with experienced professionals and peer group learning
- 5 campus modules at IIM Ahmedabad campus
- Transforming Working Executives and Managers to global business leaders
- Managerial decision making abilities.
- Leadership capabilities.
- Understanding of the functional areas of management
- Understanding of the economic and regulatory trends.
- Varied analytical tools and techniques.
- General management orientation.
Know More About Programme
Tentative First Year Course List: 2020-22 Batch
|Introduction to Case Method||Corporate Sustainability|
|Understanding of Behavior I||Organizational Behavior II|
|Managerial Computing||Transforming Business through Information Technology|
|Financial Reporting & Analysis||Corporate Finance|
|Financial Markets||Costing & Control Systems|
|Probability & Statistics I||Probability & Statistics II|
|Operations Management I||Operations Management II|
|Marketing Management I||Marketing Management II|
|Human Resource Management I||Human Resource Management II|
|Managerial Communication I||Managerial Communication II|
|Legal Aspects of Business||Quantitative Techniques (Decision Making)|
|Strategic Management||Project Work|
Note : The second year of the programme will be based on electives and project work.
|Date||June 15, 2020
|August 10, 2020
|March 15, 2021||August 15, 2021||March 15, 2022|
|Particulers||Wave I||Wave II|
|Accepted scorecards||CAT/ GMAT / GRE / IAT||CAT/ GMAT / GRE / IAT|
|Application portal open||Dec 02. 2019||Apr 06, 2020|
|Application closure date||Mar 31, 2020||may 31, 2020|
|IIMA Admission test(IAT)||Apr 05, 2020||Jun 14, 2020|
|Interview Date||Apr 25 & 26 & May 02 & 03, 2020||Jun 27 & 28 & Jul 04 & 05, 2020|
|1st installment of fees to be paid by||Jun 15, 2020||Aug 10, 2020|
|Campus module start date||sep 21 & 27, 2020|
Graduate with 50% marks and 3 years of Work Experience + Valid CAT score of test taken within the last 3 years i.e. 2016, 2017, and 2018) or GMAT / GRE score (a valid GMAT / GRE score taken within the last 5 years i.e. January 1, 2014 to April 30, 2019), followed by a Personal Interview at the IIMA Campus or in other cities as decided by the Institute.
Learn how these 5 working professionals got to fulfil their IIMA aspiration and live their dreams: http://bit.ly/2HUW7bP
To download the ePGP Brochure for 2020-22 Batch
To check out IIMA’s ePGP Programme Information Web-page -
For clarifications or Counselling assistance please call: (+91)-7428290700