SMP-Blended Learning (Batch 07) to be announced
Speak to Academic Advisor at (+91)-7428290700
About IIM Ahmedabad
IIM Ahmedabad (IIMA) has been consistently ranked as the premier management school in the country by several national agencies. IIMA programmes are also ranked highly in several international rankings. In 2008, IIMA became the first management school in the country to be awarded EQUIS (European Quality Improvement System) accreditation by the EFMD (European Foundation for Management Development).
At IIMA, innovation lies at the base of every programme and the aim is to cater the best, to the best, from the best. The IIMA's Senior Management Programme equips bright individuals with General Management perspectives and thinking skills. It delivers a high value through a blend of intensive and on Campus learning and immersive HD VC Virtual Classroom interactions. The programme covers functional areas of management, its source disciplines and builds on the experience of the participants, helping them understand the underlying concepts, paradigms and theories of management. The programme builds on the experience of participants who could not find time due to their personal and career commitments early on, to have undergone a top notch programme in management, but who have been learning and adding to their skills and competencies while working. It helps understand how the various management functions contribute to effective leadership, decision making, strategy, and organization of the business. Taking high quality experience as given the programme creates an environment in which participants learn from each other as well.
Know More About Programme
- The Programme is open to experienced employees who have proven themselves and look forward to leadership roles soon. It seeks to further organizational effectiveness and excellence in performance through the development of human resources. It builds upon the experience of the participants, enhancing their effectiveness in leading their organization
- Programme provides unique perspectives on best practices in managing teams, handling adversity, and defining one’s own personal leadership style
- Programme develops the skills required to take strategic and managerial decisions necessary in Senior Management roles
- Academically rigorous. It inculcates reflection and selfstudy of concepts through intense collective 360- degree learning
- Opportunity to network and learn from the fellow participants who are achievers with their rich experience and diversified backgrounds
- 3 visits to IIMA campus of 4 days each, to constitute 12 days of in campus learning
- Certification from a premier institution.
- Learning from some of the best faculty. IIMA pedagogy of bringing problem situations to the classroom through cases.
- Successful candidates will be Awarded with IIMA Alumni Status
Duration of The Programme
12 Months (Including 12 days of Campus Immersion through 3 visits)
The pedagogy consists of a judicious blend of lectures, discussions and real life cases delivered in a highly interactive way that builds on the multi-disciplinary and multi-domain experience of participants. The case study methodology of IIMA makes it an enriching experience for the participants as they ‘learn-unlearn-relearn’.
Working professionals/self-employed (Graduates) with minimum work experience of 10 years may apply and who have done well but now aspire to take a leap and lead the next level of Senior Management functions
Selections will be based on evaluation of individual profile & statement of purpose (SOP)
Certification and Alumni Status
Evaluation will be conducted by IIMA. Successful candidates will be awarded with a Certificate of successful completion and would be granted IIMA Alumni status.
Classroom Location & Session Timings
Live & Interactive Virtual Classroom Sessions will be held every Saturday (3 hours) at nominated VCNow centre present in over 30 cities across India
Face to face classroom sessions covering nearly a third of the sessions would be at IIMA’s Ahmedabad Campus
To be announced.
Please post your details in the enquiry form, we will get back to you once admissions for SMP Batch 07 is announced.